One day during Owen's nap, Eli wanted to play baby. We pretended he was my newborn and I held and rocked him and said sweet things... then he wanted to be wrapped. So we took a bunch of funny pics of ourselves and laughed together. It was a nice day.








Finally, pictures of my heart-attacked car!
Owen's various stylish looks - First, peanut butter face.
I LOVE it when Daddy comes home - as soon as the boys hear the garage door open they head for the stairs shrieking "Daddy's home!" It's our favorite part of the day! Poor guy had to go back and forth from work this entire weekend... it was tiring but at least we managed to get him to church and home for dinner!
PS - Eli go to say the prayer in Primary today for the first time... it was one of those moments that had me welling up. We was so brave and went right on up there in front of all those big scary kids and said a sweet little prayer. I couldn't really hear him, but I felt wonderfully proud of him anyway!






1 comment:
Hi Jeanine! It's Amy (Hyatt). I just click on your link whenever I'm on Heidi's blog. I'm not a blogger yet myself but I read other people's. It's fun to see your boys growing up. Are boys fun? I love having two little boys--but it's quite a task to keep up with them! Have a great week! Love, Amy
Post a Comment