Sunday, March 14, 2010

So Sweet

I love it when I catch my boys being sweet... like the other morning when I woke up to see this next to me:


And this evening when Owen insisted he bring a baby into the tub and proceeded to love on it... then Eli wanted in as well and took over washing the baby's hair, "helping" it sit up, and chattering away about how "cute" his little tiny baby is.






One minute these kids have me tearing out my hair (ie. read Dumpster Diving post) and the next minute they are melting my heart!

4 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Cute!
Ha ha only in the life of a mommy do we cover such a gammet of emotions from one minute to the next with these little ones, ay?
I so relate...!
They are adorable nurturing their little 'baby'!

Mrs. Slabbert said...

awwww

shelley said...

love your cute boys. and the strategically modest bath shots. :)
gosh owen and rachelle are so alike. i'm claiming him for a future son-in-law.

Hev and Danaca said...

cute little boys, i love that they are so loving!