Are you ready for a good laugh? I was going through my swimming stuff this weekend - trying on my new suit to be sure I wanted to keep it and getting rid of old stuff. The boys had to get involved of course. They each picked out a suit to try on and insisted they get to wear them - so yes I'm the one who helped get them on, but this was THEIR idea!




Pretty groovy huh?! I guarantee they look cuter in them than I do! =)
4 comments:
What -- I am laughing so hard right now Jeanine! That is hilarious! Your little guys look stinkin' cute in their swimwear and I especially love the "oomph" it gives them in the chest area.... SO FUNNY! I have to go back and look some more... :)!
those pictures made my morning! those are great! Good times!
hahahahahahahaha! owen looks too adorable with the added chest, and eli looks like a fun house mirror in his close up - shrunken body, huge head.
seriously laugh out loud worthy!!!
Oh my word, SO FUNNY! Thanks for the laughs this morning. They sure are cute. I just keep laughing to myself as I type this=)
Post a Comment