Apparently my blog controls the universe. First, I complain about the weather here, then we FINALLY start getting some sunny days. Today was so warm in fact, that we spent over 2 hours playing outside with rocks and water, in SHORT SLEEVES. Yes, I know to you Arizonans that 50 degree weather does not warrant short sleeves, but after our winter here it almost felt HOT.
Second, I complain about not getting sleep - then last night Eli ONLY woke up once, and I was able to get him back to sleep in his own bed where he stayed for the rest of the night. I still had to nurse Owen of course, but I'll take just dealing with one kid at night.
So there you have it. I guess I should start blogging about the bad economy, and all the war and violence in the world and maybe something will change.....
=)
14 years ago


2 comments:
we are living parallel lives, just me with girls and you with boys. that VERY ACCURATELY describes most of my nights. except that shaelyn wouldn't even have been in bed until 10:00. so kuddos for getting eli in bed by 8:00! i'm glad things went well last night. and that the weather was nice. nice weather does WONDERS for me! and good sleeping nights for shaelyn helps and discourages me. it gives me hope, and at the same time makes me say, SEE, you ARE capable of sleeping like a semi NORMAL person. so what's the PROBLEM?!?!
good luck. and move here. then we can commiserate together. and fly solo at church together too. :)
Hey, I'm with ya, I am ALWAYS up at night...my lil boobie baby doesn't like to sleep...lol NO really she doesn't. She STILL wakes up 3 times...wonder why I lack focus on some of my images...? Just call me the zommbie mom...hello sleep when will I see you again! :-)
Post a Comment