14 years ago
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Still a boy!
We had our "official" ultrasound today and our little bean is still a boy! And apparently a "very obvious" one, lol. Right now he is measuring due Nov 2nd which is right in line with the other two due dates (Oct 30th and Nov 6th) so pretty much sometime that first week of November or the end of October if I am lucky. I'm just hoping not to be in the hospital on Halloween, either way! The cute little face shot we got of him looks just like the one we got of Eli around 30 weeks - little puffy cheeks that make him resemble Casper the friendly ghost. So I'm guessing my two boys will look a lot alike =). If my computer was working I'd scan an ultrasound pic and post it, but alas that will have to wait. October is supposed to be a beautiful month to visit here - and yet no one has made their plane reservations yet.... come on people we need some visitors here! LOL =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Phew! It's always a relief to be sure. And I'm sure this late they would have to be sure either way...
WOOHOO!! I love little boys. :)
C'mon, Halloween would be awesome! My 2nd was born a couple of weeks before Halloween. They gave him a cute little pumpkin hat that someone had knitted.
Yay for boys!
Post a Comment