Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flashback to 19 Months

I just couldn't resist a few pics of my cutie. I can't believe the little guy is already 19 months old!



When asked "where's mommy's baby?" Eli knows right where to point!


His favorite spot to play in the new house. What a view! We have a bird feeder out there now so he likes to watch the birds and bang the window to scare them.


He knows how to "sniff" flowers now. Here is a clover mommy picked for him.



Bubbles are just the ultimate entertainment. We went to the park a lot to play with them while waiting for our furniture (and his toys) to arrive. They are still a hit in the bathtub, and pretty much anywhere outside.


**Ok I just realized I started this post and never finished it! So here are some pics of Eli at 19 months (he is now 20 months). I plan to do a 20 month post soon!



No comments: