Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Haircut and Belly Shot



I went ahead and chopped my hair again. It actually wasn't supposed to be this short, but it is so easy to fix (just wet, gel, and let airdry) that I don't regret it! And this is my ever expanding belly at 35 weeks (I'm almost 37 weeks now). That fantastically LONG fitted t-shirt is from www.downeastbasics.com and they are ON-SALE. So friends, if you are preggo or expect to be, stock up! These are great for going under things that tend to ride up when you have a big belly, and they cover the pants that tend to slide down, lol. They have non-maternity ones too. But these are so stretchy I'll be able to use them post-partum too. I'm using them now with all my non-maternity sweaters so I won't have to buy a whole fall maternity wardrobe for a month of use!

7 comments:

Mrs. Slabbert said...

you are my fashion hero. Dale wants to elope and have me knocked up by December. What do you think?

Liz Johnson said...

You are SO CUTE! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're so close, holy cow.

Anonymous said...

AHHH i love the belly! haha its so cute! your getting so close! do you have any names picked out?

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! I lovvve your hair..I really love it, makes me want to chop mine off! ;0) I must get my hands on some of those shirts! I need some of them post pardem for sure! Nothing fits anymore, whaaa!
Ok, I love that belly...what I wouldn't give to be there to shoot you for hours....ah...I can dream, right>?

skyler and ashley said...

I'm jelous! If my hair air dried I would look like a sick old woman! You on the other hand... well you look just gorgeous! and Its hard to beleive you are so close to delivery! Time gets all wierd when you live this far away. Its good to see the proof through pictures!!

Marianne said...

My first thought was the same as Liz... You're so cute! Your hair, your belly, and you cute personality. I love it!

Wade Family said...

You look great! Can't believe that your 37 weeks! Love your hair too. Hope all is going well...Good luck with everything and keep us posted!