Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey Baby!

Funny story:

Last week I had to take Eli with me to my La Leche League meeting because Brad was working late (until 930pm!). Usually my meetings are my mommy social time, and since most of the kids that come along are nursing babies I wondered how he would do. There happened to be one 3 year old little girl there - kind of bossy and a little mean - but Eli took a liking to her and followed her around all evening. Only he couldn't say her name - he just kept calling her "Baby!" When she would get out of his sight, he would go walking through the room pointing and calling for "Baby!" It was hilarious. She was a good two inches taller than him too, but apparently he likes tall, bossy, older women. Oh Baby!

2 comments:

Mrs. Slabbert said...

hahahaha so does Dale ;)

Chris and Michelle said...

Ha ha! So cute. I can't believe how white blonde his hair is. What a sweet little guy.