The Fall sure came and went quickly out here! It seemed like one week the leaves were glorious, the next week they were all falling off! Not to mention the early snow we had.... I just thought I'd post a peak of some of what we enjoyed this year. Luckily my mom got to see some of it. We took a drive on my birthday down through Lenox and Stockbridge and got to see some neat houses too. Enjoy the show!
And here's what it looked like on Weds morning after quite a snow storm the night before on my b-day! Oh well, Brad and I got to go out to a romantic dinner at the Dakota Steakhouse (think Ski Lodge ambiance) with dim lighting and a fire blazing since Grandma was home to watch Eli. We could see the snow blowing through the trees out the window and it was breathtaking. It was the best date we've been on in like two years! =)





3 comments:
Oh, man.
I'm sorry. It's amazing what 150 miles will do, eh?
SO PRETTY!! You are so lucky to have the opportunity to live out there, Jeanine! I LOVE the gorgeous pictures.
p.s. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY a few days ago! Sorry I'm so belated!
It looks like you had your own dose of fall beauty out there! What a bummer that it snowed! Today it is supposed to rain here, and I'm already mourning the beautiful leaves that will be knocked off the trees here.
Post a Comment