The Co-Sleeper (one side drops down and it attaches to the bed so you have easy access to the baby at night, but he's still in his own space):
The glider-rocker I scored off of Craig's List before we moved:
The dresser and wall art the boys will share in Eli's room (sorry about the flash - that's a picture of a giraffe mom and baby):
And who could resist these adorable newborn cloth diapers??? The ones on the left are called "fitted" style - they snap on. There is even a snap in the front that creates the dip for the belly button before the cord comes off. The top left is made of velour (sooooo velvety soft) and the bottom left is made of sherpa (fluffy soft). On the right is a tiny newborn "prefold" style diaper. Below it is how it looks when folded up and fastened on with the "snappi" instead of pins.
Some examples of covers for the diapers. The bottom left is made of PUL (a laminate - new version of the old plastic pants) and velcros on. I have several of these (because they will get pooped on of course). The other covers are made of very SOFT wool (seriously!) which is naturally antibacterial and waterproof... and oh so soft and cuddly!
Are you feeling the excitement??! Now I just need to get my MIND ready for the reality of birthing again, and of having TWO kids to wrangle with instead of one =).


6 comments:
A co-sleeper would be so nice! Is his name Owen, then?
Glad you're getting ready, it never hurts to be prepared! Yes, I saw the little sign on the wall that said Owen too, is that his name-HOW CUTE! I would love a co-sleeper...either that or an Amby baby bed (if you haven't heard of it you can google it), but they all cost money! Good to see that all is going well. Eli will change his tastes for the next couple of years. Sorry. Hailey is now finally eating Bananas, and marshmallows. Her sensitivity to textures is easing up a bit-still no other fruits though. We keep our fingers crossed. Someday. Take care.
Yes, you guys have good eyes! We aren't keeping the name a secret, I've just avoided any big blog announcements until he's here.
By the way - we got our co-sleeper off Craigslist too... as well as the dresser and matching crib (not pictured) and that lovely glider. I miss Phoenix Craigslist! It's not the same out here...
Looks like you're all ready, girl!
Ha! I was right with his name being Owen. :) SO CUTE!
Sooo cute!! Jeanine, you are going to do AWESOME!! And with your midwife, you will not go wrong! I am sooo excited for you to use hypnobirthing, it WORKS!!!!! I about died when I saw your cosleeper, its the SAME exact one Lily'rei is in!! I lovvvve having her bedside. It is so comforting to know she is just right there by me. LOVE THAT! I am sooo getting pumped for you and dang it I wish I were out in MA with you to not just give you a beautiful maternity session but a sweet newborn one too....bummer of a deal distance is. Ugh!
so exciting!!! I can't believe you only have about a month left! and I have to say I LOVE the name Owen-what a great name!!! oh and are you guys going to make it to Utah at all anytime soon? I'm highly doubting it with the new baby and all but ya never know... and I really miss ya! well take care and good luck with all the baby prep:)
Post a Comment