Friday, November 13, 2009

Like a Dinosaur

The other day I was just about to cook dinner when Eli needed a diaper change. I got him cleaned up, but he did NOT want another diaper OR pants on. I figured bath time was just an hour away, so I let him run around half naked. After a few minutes, he excitedly came to tell me something...

"Mom! I got a tail! I got a tail.... like a dinosaur!"

This was said as he was looking down at his naked self. Pretty imaginative if I do say so myself. Needless to say, I busted up laughing and still get the giggles when I replay it in my mind.

6 comments:

shelley said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah! it's the only thing i can say!!!!!

what am i going to do if i ever have a boy?! i mean, seriously!

Spencer and Audrey said...

HEHEHE! It reminds me of an experience my aunt related to me one time:

Her husband used to bathe the kids in the shower with him when they were little to save on time. One day the oldest daughter (about 4 years old) asked Mom "why does Daddy have a tail." Needless to say that after the laughing finally stopped, so did the time-saving showers with Daddy! Kids are so funny!

Jen and Joe. said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Eli is so funny! I LOOOOOOOVE having a boy, don't you?

Carly said...

How funny! Little boys and their imaginations!!!

Heidi Crosby said...

We got tons of laughs out of this one! Since our oldest is a boy and a girl follows, I've had the question asked why Marika doesn't have a tail! It's a funny way to describe it, but what else are they supposed to think?! These are some of the moments when you remember how motherhood is priceless.

Chris and Michelle said...

Oh my heck, that is too funny! Kids are too funny. Parker told me not too long ago that someday he'd have "bumps" like me (while patting his chest)...Oh geez!