Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mr. Mom

Don't you love when your little ones try to imitate something GOOD that you? I've been "wearing" Owen in the wrap a lot lately in the afternoons - he tends to get pretty fussy that time of day and he's been a resistant napper lately, so this way he is at least relaxed and sometimes will fall asleep for me. One day when I had him in there, Eli got an idea and started begging to "hold mine baby in mine wrap!" So I adjusted one of my ring slings for him and he carried that baby all afternoon! He sang to it, kissed it, and walked around the house hand in hand with me as we rocked our babies together. I don't think any of us could have been more pleased....



PS - it took at least ten tries with the self timer to get this shot. This is as centered as it gets!

7 comments:

Carly said...

What a cutie! That is so funny that he wanted to wear a baby like mommy!

shelley said...

that is the sweetest thing. i LOVE it! he will make one lady very lucky one day - and will be one great daddy!!

Fromagette said...

What a sweet little boy! Anna has done the same thing a few times and it is always so endearing.

Hev and Danaca said...

too cute, two peas in a pod!!!

Wade Family said...

So cute...that picture is priceless. Your boys are so darn cute! I seriously wish I would have taken wrapping lessons from you! :)

Julie said...

That is really cute! And you look so good, Jeanine!

Chris and Michelle said...

How PRECIOUS!!! When I saw the title of this post, I thought it was for sure about Brad! LOL!
TOO CUTE!
Oh, and the TP story below.... I had to laugh! I guess it actually CAN be beneficial once in a while to have our little audiences accompany us to the bathroom. :)