I felt like we got a little gypped on our last week there, because Owen ended up getting sick with a runny nose and fever of 103 - 104 for three days straight! I did nothing but rock him and watch movies during that time (Knowing, Becoming Jane, and Mozart and the Whale were my favs). At least Eli got some good one on one time in with Grandma. She sewed up some much needed PJ's and soft shoes for the boys - Eli "helped."
Now we are back in MO, enjoying the perfect nearly-fall weather. It was a LONG travel day back home, but the boys flipped with excitement to see Daddy again. They haven't been able to get enough of him since we got back. And I have to say, my flight from AZ to Denver (layover) had the NICEST people on it. I got more help from the flight crew and fellow passengers than I have ever known to be offered to a mom traveling alone. I can't say the same for other legs of the journey.
Here are a "few" (come on, we all know by now I have a photo addiction, lol) pics of the end of our trip.
The "Owen Walking Harness"











2 comments:
The walking harness looks like Mom's doing. Brilliant!
Wow, Jeanine, you are wonder mom! Seriously! I just can't believe you traveled by yourself like that. It looks like you all had a great time. I'm glad your boys got to see Arizona for a bit. I wonder sometimes if my kids will ever see that, now that my parents have moved. I'm jealous. Way to go.
Post a Comment