I love my two boys more than life. Together, they seem to have the power to drive me absolutely batty at times, and to melt my heart completely at others. Spending a day with them is like a wild roller coaster ride of emotions: joy, exhaustion, laughter, and frustration. If you have kids, and especially more than one kid, you know the insanity of which I speak. They are getting into the stage of enjoying each other's company one minute, and fighting over something the next. I never feel like I have enough "me" to give either of them the complete attention that they deserve. And yet somehow I realize that the time is ticking and they are growing up all too quickly!
Here are a few more recent photo worthy moments:
Swimming in Horse Trough

Sleeping in the YMCA Pool
Early Morning
Morning Walk
3 comments:
Jeanine- I know exactly the feeling of which you speak. Those pictures are adorable!
They're so cute. I especially love the pepsi can on the stroller ride. ;)
Ohhh- I know I've said it a million times, Jeanine - but they are the cutest! How fun to have each other as brothers and best buds. They look like little twins.
You totally described all the emotions perfectly - it sure can be a rollercoaster (some moments I want off!) but what a great ride, that is for sure! :)
Oh, and I just read the previous comment on the Pepsi - seriously - some days Cherry Pepsi is what keeps me going! Must be a mom thing. Ha ha
Post a Comment