We've had SO MANY thunder/lightning/POURING RAIN storms this summer! It has been extremely hot and humid to boot. Much worse than last year, so thankfully we've at least had a year to acclimate. Some days, even swimming doesn't help, because you get out of the water and never dry off! Owen is still a little nervous about thunder, but both of them have discovered the joy of playing in the rain (and no, I don't let them out there during an actual lightning storm). The rainstorms out here make the monsoons in AZ look mild, though watching the boys run around in it brings back fond memories of my sister and I getting our swimming suits on to go out and run in the rain and puddles during the summer storms.
Currently adventuring as a SAHM in Missouri with my two beautiful boys, my baby girl, and my handsome, overworked hubby - surviving the last FEW MONTHS of residency!
2 comments:
looks too fun!!! your boys are getting so big.
What cute pics! I love a good occasional rainstorm. :) I'm glad that you're loving your new place! It looks great.
Post a Comment