14 years ago
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Two Babies
In my long winded postings about our Nauvoo trip, I skipped over the most exciting news of the weekend... on Sunday the 25th - the day after Brad's birthday and while we were in Nauvoo, two baby boys were born into our extended family within 4 1/2 hours of each other! Brad's brother's wife gave birth to Jace, and my sister Aubrey gave birth to Christopher! We are so excited to meet and hold both of them that we can't wait to get to Utah (I should be out there with the boys on Sunday!). I am especially tickled to see my baby sister as a MOM! She is amazing! And Eli couldn't be more excited about the prospect of holding two little babies... he has been awaiting their arrivals for MONTHS. I can't tell you how many times he made me let him watch Aubrey's ultrasound online... he especially likes to hear the heart beating, lol. Anytime he heard mention of either Ashley or Aubrey, he had to comment that whoever was mentioned had a baby in her tummy and that soon it would come out! Anyway, welcome to the family Jace and Christopher... we're coming your way soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
can't wait to see you! Congrats to your in-laws as well :)
Post a Comment