Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Naked Bats

The week before last I watched a friend's little girl during the day while she was out of town. After using the potty one afternoon, Eli did not want to put his pants back on. Trying to reason with him I said, "We don't walk around naked in front of our friends... that's embarrassing." Eli responded, "Bat's fly around naked - that's embarrassing too!" I busted up laughing. I have no idea where that came from, but he agreed to put his pants back on before leaving the bathroom.

Here are a few pictures from their adventures. Eli and Ivy got along surprisingly well... alternating between boy and girl games.

Hiding from "Sharks"
Playing Butterflies
Ocean in the Tub

Pretty Princesses
Princess Cake aka. Poptarts

Sailing to the Promised Land

Watching Curious George with their Babies

More Princess Cake

Dress up... Again


Ok, so it looks like girl games won out the majority of the time, but Eli and Owen didn't seem to mind! Ivy looks like she could be related to us, so I had fun pretending to have three kids. I think these boys could use a sister... what do you think?

6 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

CUTE!

Hmm... is that any type of announcement??? :)

Chris and Michelle said...

So cute! She DOES look like a Benson and YES I do think that a baby sis is should be on order... :) I love the pic of them looking all romantic-like having princess cake at the picnic table. Love it! :)
p.s. we'd love to see you! I'll email ya soon!

Jeanerbee said...

Just to clarify... this is NOT an announcement, nor the prediction of one in the near future. Simply a musing... =)

Mrs. Slabbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Slabbert said...

omg cute! Yes, your turn to be pregnant. Make sure you spin in a circle 3x to make a girl. That works, right? Love you.

Heidi Crosby said...

I Loved the comment about the Naked Bats! It made me laugh! You'd have a ton of fun with a girl. I know I do. And whenever it is time, Don't be afraid of 3 kids. It's easier than 2. Sounds weird, but true.