Friday, May 1, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance

My BEAUTIFUL and FABULOUS and SMART and TALENTED and AMAZING sister just graduated from BYU!!! And I'm a TOTAL jerk and totally forgot to congratulate her on the day of - I swear sometimes being out here makes me feel like I'm in another universe. Anyway, I would have LOVED to watch her graduate in person, but nonetheless, I am SO PROUD of her! She has worked really hard and overcome a lot of obstacles to get here. She is going to be the BEST teacher in the ENTIRE world - so someone hire her already!!! I LOVE YOU AUB and hope you forgive me for my tardy CONGRATS!!!!!

PS - aren't she and Dale the most ADORABLE couple???

1 comment:

Chris and Michelle said...

They really ARE an adorable couple! Congrats to your sis on her graduation. That is so exciting and what an accomplishment for her! :)
And NEW YORK CITY? I've always wanted to go there! LUCKY YOU! Seriously, I am quite jealous of all your exciting excursions back East.