The picture of Eli sleeping with the phone in the last post gave me the idea to do this one - I realized that I have quite a few shots of the kids in funny sleeping positions just from the past few months. I've been taking care of a sick, fussy baby this weekend, and Brad is away working on all the destruction the tenants caused in our AZ home, so I thought I'd cheer myself up and share a laugh with you all!
Eli at the dinner table.

Eli with bread.

Eli with a catfish.

Eli with whales and dvd player.

Owen with toys on floor.

Owen on couch.

Owen and Daddy on couch.

Owen in boppy with thumb in nose.

6 comments:
Cute pictures...sorry about your rental...hope it all works out
Way cute pics. Sorry that Brad is gone that really stinks. That's too bad about your Arizona house hope everything works out for you and that you get better renters this go around. Loved the pics. of your boys on Memorial Day and their matching outfits...too cute.
that's too cute! Sorry about your AZ house:(
I love the pictures they are so cute. We count our blessings that our renters left our home in pretty good condition minus the yard. But the house is almost no longer ours :) Good Luck with the next renters and staying sane over the next couple of days while Brad is away that is so hard on you and the boys.
Stew says Hi. He came to me this morning and was asking to see pics of Eli so I pulled up your blog. He saw your family picture and said Jeanine & Eli. Just had to share
So cute . . . and I'm so jealous . . . our three year old has only fallen asleep 'accidently' one time, while sitting in a chair. Besides that she's never fallen asleep, even on the couch while watching a movie at 10PM, outside her room or carseat . . .
I'm just blog stalking my sister in law Liz's friends while I'm trying to get our other non-sleeper to finally crash for the night . . . you have such cute little boys!
Post a Comment