Saturday, April 18, 2009

For the Love of Footies

This post is in honor of those beloved footie pajamas - because kids in footie pajamas are cute, and cuddling kids in footie pajamas is the BEST.

Eli has been getting in bed with us at some point in the middle of the night for the past little while. He must be having bad dreams because he screams and punches (usually hitting me!) in his sleep. Sometimes I'm grumpy about this arrangement (being sandwiched in between two kids, nursed by one and slugged by the other) and the sleep disturbance it causes, but after a cuddly morning like this one, it's hard to regret a single minute of it.







5 comments:

Bridget said...

I LOVE those soft footie pajamas.

And I love that Owen is old enough to "rough-house" a little now. Miriam has so fun playing with Magdalena in the same way.

Fromagette said...

What wonderful pictures! Our kids don't sleep in bed with us, but it has been a sort of tradition that they come and cuddle with us in bed in the morning. I do love it, if only for the fact that I might be able to doze just a little bit more.

Chris and Michelle said...

Your boys are the cutest. I LOVE footsie jams, too!

Carly said...

That is such a stinking cute picture of Owen laying on top of Eli. They are so cute! I also LOVE footsie pajamas!

skyler and ashley said...

LOVE it!!! Kenadee has the pink version of owens pjs in the 1st pic and they are my favorite!! and youre right... there's nothing better than pj cuddling!!!! I love that they cuddle eachother too! SO sweet!