**Disclaimer, since I realize that a 3 month old in 12 month clothes sounds crazy. Technically, he's 3 1/2 months, lol! Aaaand SOME of his 9 month clothes still fit, but some are too small. His Gerber onesies are 18 MONTH size! And his sleepers/one piece outfits are all 12 month, no lie, because he is SO LONG. He is chubby, but it's mostly the length that is crazy right now =).
I want one of them squishy seats.... Some chick asked me how far along I am and "wow, you're showing already?" I was like *drop kicks the rude person* Are you KIDDING ME? I've gained 4 pounds, I am a little swollen, but for heavens sake, I am not SHOWING! What the *insert angry profanities here* is wrong with people?
He is so adorable even if he is in 12 month clothes. What a cute little guy! I think you must be in love with your little guy like I'm in love with mine. Don't you just love the smell of their breath? Mmmm...yummy, pure, and clean.
Currently adventuring as a SAHM in Missouri with my two beautiful boys, my baby girl, and my handsome, overworked hubby - surviving the last FEW MONTHS of residency!
10 comments:
He just looks so kissable!
His eyes are really something! I love the last photo.
What a cutie!
Cute boy... and huge!!! Love the commentary on the pics... they tell it all.
Oh my gosh, he looks sooooo much like Eli in those pictures! What a cutie. I love those big eyes! And WHAT? 12 month clothes at 3 months?? Crazy! :)
He is SO CUTE!!!!!!! I can't believe how big he is, holy cow.
**Disclaimer, since I realize that a 3 month old in 12 month clothes sounds crazy. Technically, he's 3 1/2 months, lol! Aaaand SOME of his 9 month clothes still fit, but some are too small. His Gerber onesies are 18 MONTH size! And his sleepers/one piece outfits are all 12 month, no lie, because he is SO LONG. He is chubby, but it's mostly the length that is crazy right now =).
I want one of them squishy seats.... Some chick asked me how far along I am and "wow, you're showing already?" I was like *drop kicks the rude person* Are you KIDDING ME? I've gained 4 pounds, I am a little swollen, but for heavens sake, I am not SHOWING! What the *insert angry profanities here* is wrong with people?
Oh, my goodness. He is one of the most adorable kids I've ever seen...sorry, that does come after my 2, but he's pretty dang cute!
He is so adorable even if he is in 12 month clothes. What a cute little guy! I think you must be in love with your little guy like I'm in love with mine. Don't you just love the smell of their breath? Mmmm...yummy, pure, and clean.
Post a Comment