Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister in law Ashley took our family pictures while we were in Utah. She's just getting started with photography, but I think she did an awesome job! Thanks so much Ash! And thanks to Skyler for freezing his hands off throwing snowballs so Eli would look at the camera =).

It's a long slideshow, it was hard narrowing down my favorites... Eli is two years and Owen two months in these pictures. Brad and I are 20-somethings!

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Those are amazing! How great to have such a wonderful family picture!

Liz Johnson said...

SO CUTE!!! You look GREAT, Nine!

Carly said...

I'm so glad you got some pictures done! They are beautiful!

SA Woodward Family said...

Great Pictures. You all look great and look like you are having fun.

shelley said...

cute pics! you look like such a mom - but in a good way, not a bad way. i was pleasantly surprised when we got our family pictures back that i looked like a mom. for so long i felt i looked like some girl who was way too young to have kids!

good luck with the bed! one of us sleeps with shaelyn at some point EVERY NIGHT, so we'll probably end up in the same nursery rhyme as you in a few weeks. but i figure, in a few years, they won't even want us kissing them in public, much less cuddling up to us in the middle of the night, so i'm cool with it. (as long as i'm not exhausted the next day...) :)

Mrs. Slabbert said...

Very beautiful! Ashley did a great job!

The Maughan's said...

I love all the new family pics. You look fantastic for just having a baby!! Your sister in law did an awesome job!

Britt said...

Great pics.! What a good looking family! Hope you had a good time in Utah. I'm sure you were sad when it was time to head back home. Owen is a little cutie. He reminds me of Brad. Hope you're well!

Chris and Michelle said...

Super cute pictures! How nice to have an up and coming photographer in the fam. She did a great job! I love the look on Eli's face on the sled. What a cutie. And have I mentioned I love your haircut? It really looks so cute on you!

Julie said...

Great pictures! I also love the haircut...you have the cutest family. We need to get together soon!!!