I have too many wrapping pictures already to try and squish them into the last post... I collected a "few" while counting the days to her arrival, and I had to give each of them a go to decide what I'm keeping and so on. But of course, I just love wrapping a tiny, snuggly newborn! It really helps when they hit that "fussy" period too and just won't be set down for anything. So here are a few more of our favorites from Ava's first month...
Less than 48 hours old.
Sometime the first week.
Two weeks old.
Two and a half to four weeks old.
Even Brad likes to wrap... in fact he can do it all by HIMSELF! This is very own "manly" wrap.
Just lovin this little (big) SQUISH!!!
1 comment:
i LOVE wrapping babies!! i have finally convinced all the young mommies in my ward that they need to WRAP! and now that they are all having their 3rd babies, they are finally on board!
i'm telling you, looking at your blog makes me want a wrapped newborn right now!!!! :)
Post a Comment