Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girly

I picked up this little number yesterday .... 
Although I'm still a bit in denial, I think collecting girl stuff is going to be fun!  Eli and Owen are both super excited to have a baby sister, and Mom and Dad are thrilled to get to experience having a daughter!

5 comments:

shelley said...

a GIRL!!!! yay! you are doing the reverse of me. congrats congrats! you will have so much fun! and 3 kids is great! and totally do-able! i thought transitioning from 1 kid to 2 kids was WAY harder than transitioning from 2 to 3. so don't get anxious. (if you even were, just assuming there...) ;)

SA Woodward Family said...

Shopping for girls stuff is so much more fun than boys. Girls are a definite adventure, Ashlyn was totally different than what I expected. You will love having a daughter

Spencer and Audrey said...

OH THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING!!! Enjoy picking out all the cute things now. Wait 'till she has an opinion about what she wears!!! Allison throws a fit any time I try to put something on her that isn't PINK... she's 2! Holy hanna... I hope she gets it out of her system now and isn't this picky as a teenager... 'cause if she is, she's paying for ALL her own clothes!!! :) Her older sisters are girly and all, but Allison is CRAZY! ... girls are a blast :)

Have you figured out where you guys are going yet?

Chris and Michelle said...

YAY! Congratulations! I'm so happy you're getting a little girl! You'll love it and how lucky is she to have two cute older brothers to watch out for her!

What a darling outfit! Where in the world did you find that? SO cute!

Gavin and Ashley Curtis said...

Being a new mom to a girl after having boys I will tell you that it is seriously the BEST! I am so excited for you! Have fun collecting all the girlie stuff!