How CUTE is that little face??? Oh he is just precious. That pasta dish below - btw - looks delish! And whatever on your 'cooking skills' comment -- I still make those yummy enchiladas you made us in AZ all the time...(I think it was Kim's recipe?)
Currently adventuring as a SAHM in Missouri with my two beautiful boys, my baby girl, and my handsome, overworked hubby - surviving the last FEW MONTHS of residency!
4 comments:
You have the cutest baby boys, Jeanine! What a precious little face!
I LOVE the look on his face! Also, I'm impressed with your cooking post. It makes me want to come and have dinner at your house!
hahahahaha!!! that face is PERFECT!!! I love it!!!!
How CUTE is that little face??? Oh he is just precious.
That pasta dish below - btw - looks delish! And whatever on your 'cooking skills' comment -- I still make those yummy enchiladas you made us in AZ all the time...(I think it was Kim's recipe?)
Post a Comment